Body scrubs exfoliate the skin and improve circulation. They leave your skin feeling smooth, polished and glowing.
Here are 10 reasons to use body scrubs:
1. To remove dead skin cells
2. To renew dry skin
3. To clear clogged pores
4. To prevent ingrown hairs
5. To promote blood circulation
6. To cleanse oily skin
7. To soften the skin
8. To reduce cellulite
9. To relieve muscle tension, aches and pains
10. To improve the absorption of moisturiser
Most of us have heard of body scrubs and know that they are used to exfoliate the skin and give it a smooth and polished appearance. But there are many other benefits associated with using body scrubs that probably aren’t as widely known.
Here are 10 reasons to use a body scrub:
1. Cellulite Reduction
2. Stimulate Circulation
3. Younger Looking Skin
4. Reduce Dry Skin
5. Anti-Aging Benefits
6. Improve Complexion
7. Softer, Smoother Skin
8. Unclog Pores
9. Reduce Razor Bumps and Ingrown Hairs
10. Prevent Stretch Marks
The benefits of body scrubs are not limited to just looking good. There are many health benefits that come with exfoliating the dead skin cells from your body. Here are 10 reasons you should be using a body scrub:
1) Improves circulation
Exfoliation helps to improve circulation, which will benefit your entire body. Improved circulation is beneficial to your skin, hair and nails.
2) Keeps your skin younger looking
Regularly removing dead skin cells with a body scrub will help keep your skin looking younger and feeling softer. The process of exfoliation allows new fresh skin cells to come to the surface and make the skin appear softer and smoother. Also, the new healthy cells do a better job of absorbing moisture and retaining it in the epidermis (skin).
3) Removes harmful toxins from your body
As you rub in your scrub, it’s removing dead skin cells from your body. Dead cells tend to accumulate on top of living ones and can clog pores, trapping toxins underneath the surface of the skin. This can also lead to breakouts on the face and back. Exfoliating will remove these dead cells allowing toxins to be released from the body as well as revealing healthier, newer layers
Body scrubs are great for exfoliating and polishing the skin. Typically, a body scrub contains an abrasive material, like salt or sugar, that buffs away dead skin to reveal the healthy skin underneath. A scrub is often followed by a shower or bath, where you can wash off the abrasive material.
10 reasons to use body scrubs:
Body scrubs can help remove dead skin cells and stimulate circulation, which can give your skin a healthy glow.
They can help unclog pores and reduce oil buildup.
They may help improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
Scrubs can help even out your skin tone.
They may help reduce cellulite by stimulating circulation in areas with cellulite.
The skin on your body needs just as much care as the skin on your face. If you are looking to keep your skin healthy and hydrated, then a regular body scrub is a must. Using a body scrub will help remove dead cells, impurities, and debris that build up on the surface of your skin. Not only does this promote cell turnover, but it also allows for better absorption of moisturizer.
There are so many different benefits of using a body scrub regularly. If you’re new to body scrubs or aren’t sure which one is best for you, here are 10 reasons why you should start using a body scrub today!
You may not realize it, but body scrubs are one of the most effective and easiest ways to keep your skin soft and glowing. Many people don’t know that your skin needs exfoliation just as much as your face does. Here are 10 reasons why you should start using a body scrub today:
1. Body scrubs exfoliate the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
2. Scrubs come in a variety of formulas, including sugar and sea salt-based products or grainy creams, which are suitable for all skin types and gentle enough to use every day.
3. Gentle body scrubs can help to slough away dead skin cells, whilst more intensive body scrubs can help to target stubborn patches of dry skin.
4. Using a scrub before shaving will help to lift the hairs, making shaving easier and helping to prevent ingrown hairs.
5. Body scrubs can be used on dry or wet skin and rinsed off under the shower or bath using warm water – but always read the instructions on your product first!
6. Body scrubs are perfect for use before applying fake tan or self-tanning lotion as they help to buff away dry areas of skin on knees and elbows, reducing the likelihood of streaking.
7. Body scrubs are also ideal for preparing your skin for a moisturising treatment as they help to get rid of dead skin cells and boost circulation, which in turn allows your moisturiser to work more effectively by penetrating deeper into the layers of your skin.