The skin is the largest organ in the body. The skin protects the body from germs and infections. It also helps regulate the temperature of the body. Because it does so many things, it is very important for the skin to be healthy.
Hydrated skin is healthy skin. It is important to keep your skin hydrated by applying lotion or moisturizer to your skin often. If you have dry or cracked skin, you can also apply lotion to your feet and hands before bed to help them feel soft and smooth in the morning.
Here are five tips that can help you apply lotion:
Lotions, cream, ointments, and moisturizers can do a lot to help keep your skin healthy. But did you know that the way you apply those products can impact their effectiveness?
To get the most out of your products, try following the tips below:
Apply lotion right after taking a bath or shower. Your skin absorbs moisture better when it is damp.
Don’t forget to moisturize dry areas such as elbows, knees, and hands.
If your skin feels tight after you bathe or shower, you may be using water that is too hot. This robs your skin of natural oils and makes it drier.
Keep in mind that any lotion or cream you use may not last for more than two hours. So don’t forget to reapply!
1. Apply lotion to your body after you get out of the shower
2. If you have particularly dry skin, apply lotion to your body multiple times a day
3. Applying lotion before bed helps it soak into your skin overnight
4. Use lotion on your hands and feet for extra softness
5. Lotion application is easier when you use a lotion applicator
1. Pour a small amount of lotion in the palm of your hand.
2. Rub both hands together for 10 seconds.
3. Rub palms on front and back of legs and arms.
4. Rub palms on stomach and back, spreading to the sides.
5. Gently massage palms into soles of feet, using fingers to spread lotion to the tops and sides of the feet.
1. Put lotion on your hands.
2. Rub the lotion between your hands and arms.
3. Rub the lotion on your forearms and elbows.
4. Rub the lotion on your legs and knees.
5. Do not put lotion near your eyes or mouth.
1. Get a bottle of lotion.
2. Apply liberally to dry patches of skin.
3. Repeat steps 1-2 as often as needed for best results.
4. If lotion causes irritation, discontinue use and seek medical attention immediately.
Name:How to make wealth